Ensuring health and wellness for our entire community.
Your family’s health and wellness is our number one priority. Providing care closer to home means ensuring better care without having to endure unnecessary travel.
About the Clinic
Your Source for Very Good Care. Closer to Home.
The Hereford Regional Medical Center clinic is your local source of high-quality primary and preventive care to help you stay healthy and to take care of you when an illness or minor accident sets you back.
We also offer comprehensive care management if you’ve been hospitalized to make sure your healing journey stays on track once you leave the hospital.
We encourage you to schedule an appointment for your care needs, but we understand that sometimes you need to see someone more quickly. Walk-in hours are available for those times.
We’re here to provide compassionate, state-of-the-art health care close to home.
- We provide screenings, such as mammograms, vision and hearing tests, and routine cancer tests, as well as comprehensive check-ups and physicals for infants, children, teens, adults and senior citizens.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommended schedule for children and teen check-ups is available here.
- Getting vaccinated is your best chance of avoiding many preventable illnesses, from the flu and chicken pox to tetanus and the measles. We encourage everyone in our community to stay up-to-date on vaccinations.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommended vaccines for infants, children, teens, adults and seniors is available here.
- Make an appointment to see us if you’re not current on these vaccines or to stay up-to-date.
- Sometimes, despite our best efforts to stay healthy, we get sick anyway. When germs or infection take hold, we’re here to get you back to feeling better soon. Make an appointment or use our walk-in hours for colds, coughs, fever, stomach upsets, rashes, urinary tract infections or pain.
- We can also care for sprains, strains and other injuries resulting from accidents.
Because we treat a variety of conditions, there’s no reason to travel far to get the best care you need for minor illnesses or injuries. Among the conditions, we can treat:
- Kidney and bladder infections (UTIs)
- Upper respiratory infections
- Strains and sprains
- Sinus Infections
- Cough, cold and flu
- Food poisoning
- Vomiting and nausea
- Acute pain.
The Hereford clinic understands. We’ve designed our care management program to make sure you get your questions answered and the follow-up care you need. Within two days of hospital discharge, we’ll get in touch with you to check in and schedule a clinic appointment. We’ll make sure your medications are in order, that rehab is on track and that there are no unexpected issues. And if you need specialty care, we’ll make sure you get it.
Hereford Regional Medical Center Nominated for Best Hospital
For years, Hereford Regional Medical Center has gone beyond the traditional role of rural health care by
Press Release: HRMC to Host Blood Drive March 17
March 13, 2023 (Hereford, TX) – Hereford Regional Medical Center will host a blood drive March 17 from
Lifesaving Trauma Care Close to Home
When Galen Chandler was bitten by a rattlesnake while inspecting cattle in west Texas, he was more than
Our Experience Matters
Why Hereford Regional
Our objective is to deliver the highest standard of customer service and world-class health care to our community. Our mission is to be the provider of choice for Hereford and the region.