As the number of COVID-19 infections increases nationally and globally, Hereford Regional Medical Center remains committed to prioritizing the health and safety of its patients, staff and visitors as well as the community at large.
HRMC is taking the following proactive steps effective immediately to stop the spread of the virus:
- The ER and clinic remain open. If you need emergency medical care, come to the ER.
- Elective surgeries and procedures are canceled.
- Please consider rescheduling any routine check ups, unless you are sick.
- Call the hospital or clinic BEFORE coming in if you are experiencing high fever or respiratory symptoms, such as dry cough.
- Patients are asked not to bring additional people with them to the hospital or clinic. Limited exceptions are made for pediatric patients and individuals needing help with daily activities.
- All community events scheduled to be held at HRMC are canceled.
- HRMC employees are not permitted to travel to in-state or out-of-state conferences and events without the express, advance permission of the HRMC CEO.
- HRMC hospital and clinic facilities, surfaces and equipment are disinfected using Germ Blast, an industry leader in healthcare disinfection. Germ Blast is effective at destroying 99.999% of infectious agents with surface protection lasting 90 days.
“The health and safety of our patients and community is HRMC’s top priority 365 days a year,” said Jeff Barnhart, CEO, Hereford Regional Medical Center. “We understand that the novelty and seriousness of COVID-19 are causing anxiety and uncertainty, and I want to reassure our community that we are doing everything we can to stop any further spread of the virus.”
Hereford Regional Medical Center is committed to providing clear and accurate information to the community.
To better serve our patients, we have established a dedicated COVID-19 hotline to answer questions about testing.
Hotline: (806) 363-3150
Hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.