Message from the CEO, Jeff Barnhart
The Best Medicine is Close to Home
Healthcare is very personal experience. The size of our facility and our family oriented environment allows us to provide personalized care utilizing a team approach. On behalf of your neighbors who make it their life’s work to provide you with an effective community hospital, I want to assure you that we at Deaf Smith County Hospital District will do our very best to meet and exceed your expectations. Our goal is to keep your healthcare local.
We will demonstrate:
- Leadership – We will strive to provide world-class customer service in every aspect of our business.
- Integrity – We will always take the high road by practicing the highest ethical standards.
- Quality – We will strive for quality improvement in everything we do.
- Customer Satisfaction – We will strive for total customer satisfaction delivering our care flawlessly.
- Team Work – We will encourage cooperative efforts at every level and across all activities in our organization.
- Diversity & Involvement – We will foster a participatory workplace that enables a diversity of people to get involved in making decisions about their work that advances our objectives.
It is my commitment to deliver world-class healthcare right here in Deaf Smith County.
Jeff Barnhart, CEO
Deaf Smith County Hospital District