By nttc

call us (806) 364-2141

Banner

The beginning of a new path for Deaf Smith County Hospital District

East Third Street has been the home to Deaf Smith County General Hospital since 1924.  It served hundreds of local families throughout the years.  What began as a two-story modest building blossomed through additions and renovations as time and money allowed.  That beginning paved a path for growth and success in today’s ever changing community.

Leave a Reply